Fakts of the trailers

Voor vragen en opmerkingen over chassis, stuursystemen, assen e.d.

Moderator: Erik

Fakts of the trailers

Berichtdoor Milchkutscher » za 05 dec 2009, 16:50

hello truckers,
in germany we only drive 40.000 kg. I interresting how heavy and how long the trailer of hobur, burg, magyar and other with or without thermo isolation.
we must drive ligth trucks like iveco with small engines and we have no thermo isolation. I hope you can say me how many kg the ligth trailer has.
the vmi of the milk is on the site because the German law say that you must pay more tax when you dont take the vmi with the truck, so the vmi is on the site or about the engine.
I think the german law say that we dont can take a maschine to roll the "Schlauch" (I dont now the englisch word).
the german law say that the "achsen" only 10.000 kg the engine "achsen" 11.500 kg and the front "achsen" only 7.500 kg take on it. the trailer with 4 "achsen" only take 38.0000 kg
I find your trucks und trailer better to work, but the german law........ make many problem for german truckers

If you can say me what the best and ligth trailer, I will be happy.
(Sorry for my school-english)
Milchkutscher

Re: Fakts of the trailers

Berichtdoor Gerjan » do 24 dec 2009, 12:01

Hello,

I don't mind, my English is also 'not very good'. :D

In Holland is the maximum weight of a combination 50.000 kg.

The frontaxle is in Holland also normally 7,5 tons, but it is an option to choose a frontaxle up to 9 tons. The backaxle is also 11,5 tons and the (3) trailer axles are each 10 tons.

The tractor weighs normally 7 tons, the trailer 9 tons, wich makes a combination weight of 16 or 17 tons, wich generates a maximum payload of 33.000 or 34.000 kg.

The shortest trailers are 10 meters long (Hobur), average milk-collect-trailers are 11 meters, the combination length is usually between 13 and 14 meters.

I really don't know what is 'The Best' trailer. I'm really very happy with the Hobur trailer I drive, but I haven't driven or worked with a Jansky or Magyar for example.

All milktrailers in Holland are thermo-isolated.

I don't understand 'the vmi of the milk is on the site because the German law say that you must pay more tax when you dont take the vmi with the truck, so the vmi is on the site or about the engine.
I think the german law say that we dont can take a maschine to roll the "Schlauch" (I dont now the englisch word).' :oops:
Gerjan
Site Admin

Re: Fakts of the trailers

Berichtdoor Jan » do 22 apr 2010, 12:52

I think mr. Milchkutscher means to say that the VMI instalation is on the back of the truck near the engine of the truck and not as in holland on the back of the trailer. Iff the german would place the vmi installation in the back of the trailer its against the law ( thats what I make of it ) or it would kost more tax !

Any way... I think a truck with 4 axelsand a tank on it with a max load of 30000 kg will be the best option for the germans...

Is that possibel gerjan ? ... It saves you out one ax !! wich wil provide more milk load
Jan

Keer terug naar Het rijdende gedeelte